Thursday, May 18, 2006

Birthday Fun!

Yes, that's right, I have now hit the very adult age of 21. Scary stuff! As has Dave - his birthday is 8 days before mine (here starts a life of joint birthday presents, methinks!), so belated happy birthday my honey.

So yes, basically I had my birthday and it was much fun. I had drinks with famly and friends on Saturday evening, and then had the family plus an honoured Esther but minus brother-in-law Dave for lunch on Sunday. We also heard our banns read on Sunday morning in Church, which was pretty cool. Made it feel momentarily very real!

A great opporunity to take lots of pictures (with our newly replaced digital camera, how exciting!), so I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce you to various members of my family:

We'll start with the obligatory picture of Dave and me, just so you've go it out the way. This is us at the pub on Saturday night:


This is my lovely Mum, Jenny. She hates this picture, but hey, never mind!


And here is my oldest sister Lucy and her husband of 2 and a half years, Gavin:


My Middle sister Helen:


...and her husband of nearly 6 years (wow!), Dave:


And, of course, there's baby Joshua who is now 4 months. He's so cute!:

So there you have it, my family in a nutshell. One day soon I shall give you the lowdown on some friends too. If you have a violent desire not to be featured then speak now or forever hold your peace!

Love and hugs all. God Bless xXx

2 Comments:

At 19/5/06 7:26 am, Blogger thebluefish said...

happy birthday to you
May, no better time for a birthday

 
At 19/5/06 10:39 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Did you know that Jesus was probably born on 20 May?

Happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home